Prepare for trouble! ...and make it double!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello!
I've been slacking off in the update department huh?
I've realized I haven't been posting any photos of meet-ups and stuff I've been doing.. so now I'm gonna start updating in pairs until I've covered all the stuff I have here to share :P

First I wanted to share these outfits that have been sitting in my camera since last year/early this year. I know I have more but can't seem to find them (I'm so unorganized..).
So here goes!

These were some winter outfits, I love pairing greens and browns and blacks in winter :)


This is an outfit when it suddenly became hot hot hot! I was so excited about the warm weather I decided to do a very summery coordinate :D

 Oh no! Lolita without a blouse! The scandal!

But don't worry, I have a cardigan ^_^

And this was for an interview.. well that magazine interview article was a total crap and I got really upset because they distorted all my words, I came out as a spoiled arrogant brat.. but whatever, you learn from your mistakes right? :) 
I was representing sweet. 


 Here are the scans of the magazine, it has better pictures I guess..


On another note, I was total indecisive about what to wear on International Lolita Day.. I even asked some opinions and suggestions but ended up not wearing any of the 3 outfits I wanted to wear ;_;
Why? Because it was a Saturday.. and I work on Saturdays.. the things was, I was going out of town after I got off from work, and to top it off I woke up early and didn't have enough time to doll myself up in the morning (I was so late for work..) so I just put some casual sweet coord on and engaged WARP8 to work.
So this is what came out, sorry for the awful picture but I really didn't have much more time to waste..


And that's pretty much it for this post.. let's make it double! xD



2 comments:

Sybbill / IDS said...

aww you look really cute in the photos, from all i love the 3rd 4rd and the last one looks really sweet ;)

Hanabira Keiko said...

@sybbill: Thank you, you're so sweet ^^ the last one was an outfit made in a rush, I just dressed with what was more at hand at the time xD I wish I could've done something more proper but I DO love casual Lolita :D

Post a Comment