International Lolita Day?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So this upcoming Saturday will be International Lolita Day.
I have to work in the morning and go out of town in the afternoon, I'm very indecise about what to wear.
I want to wear sweet, as I haven't been wearing it for a while, but a casual sweet. I was thinking of putting and OTT print with a casual jacket or cutsew and simple shoes, maybe even without socks because it's getting really hot.
I'm in between these 3:



Can you help me decide? 

What are your plans for Loliday? Are you staying home and indulging your inner princess, going to a tea-party, a close-friends meeting or just going out in your most adorable dress by yourself?




2 comments:

lucythewhite said...

Tenta vestir o happy garden com preto, acho que é capaz de ficar giro. Sapatos lavender (tens uns não tens?) meias pelo tornozelo pretas e um acessório pequeno na cabeça :D. O sugary carnival também deve funcionar, mas sempre vai ficar mais exagerado.

Eu tenho o meet no Porto mas também ainda não decidi o que vestir :/

Hanabira Keiko said...

@LucyTheWhite: Obrigada pela sugestão! Gostava de experimentar com preto, mas não tenho nenhum cutsew ou blusa preta de manga comprida ;| Acabei por não vestir nenhum deles.. ._.

Post a Comment