...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's been such a long week, only now at the end of the weekend I'm breaking down. I had to hold out and be so strong for all these days, it's been so hard for me but now things are finally getting better. I arrived home at the end of the afternoon and slept a bit, I was just exhausted I simply undressed and fell asleep.. now I feel I can finally let go and out of the blue started crying. Like an explosion, just like that, I crashed..
I feel so weak right now, I wish I could be able to count on someone to give me strength but my pride never let's me show how weak I am.
I'm sorry... I'm not made of iron, never were... I feel like crying the whole night through..

3 comments:

くろ猫 miaaw* said...

Aaaw sweetie : /
If you fell like talking to someone you can mail me, you know ?
Just don't keep it to yourself. I know that sometimes it's difficult to show what we really are inside that shell.
I present myself like a strong person but I am not at all so I understand what you are going through.
I hope life gets better for you, I really do <3

Hanabira Keiko said...

@くろ猫 miaaw*: Thank you for the support, you're very sweet ;_; I think things are getting better.. let's see how the weekend goes :|
My problem is I'm a very proud person and it's hard for me to open up to anyone, I've been hurt by almost every friend I had in the past so I just stopped opening my heart and just be cool and easy-going even though I'm troubled by something. I know it's not good but I really can't trust people enough because I prefer not to get hurt..

くろ猫 miaaw* said...

It happens to me all the time, the only person who I share everything with is my boyfriend. He is my best friend and I can talk with him about everything. If it wasn't for him, I guess I would keep everything to myself...
In the past I was hurt by my friends too and now I don't make friends that easy. I mean, I talk to people but I don't put too much effort in relationships for fear of getting hurt again.
I have friends I don't talk with that much but I know if I call them they will help me. There are only a few but I know I can count on them : )

Post a Comment