Some more photos from these last weeks!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

As promised, here are some more photos of stuff I did last year..


This was something I wore to go eat sushi. I was in a slump so I decided to go to the japanese near my workplace that has the most awesome variety of foods, it's seriously the best japanese "buffet" I ever ate! Just thinking about it makes my mouth water! I was get happy when I eat sushi (^_^)-b

I seriously love those "California" rolls, all the maki (specially the salmon and tuna and surimi ones) and my ult imate delight is salmon sashimi, I can eat tons of it and never grow tired!
After lunch was time to get back  to work, a friend passed by to lend me some anime cd's and he took a quick shot of the outfit I wore.

I tried a casual classic/sweet, altough that fawn fur didn't work out as well as I thought.. And I need a true white bag, that Ivory one isn't really ideal but it'll have to work until I get myself a nice classic white bag. Also.. I'm thinking of decorating my headphones decoden style with lots of cabochon and bling bling rhinestones.









Next was a kind of a Birthday party for a Lolita friend, Filipa (she is the blonde one in the group picture <3). Me and some girls met at the National Patisserie to have some tea and little cakes, but they didn't have much at the time, and there was lots of people inside so they messed up some of our orders! Ahah, but nothing bothersome happened and it was a delightful afternoon :) We also had a secret santa and we exchanged some gifts, I didn't get mine because my gift were earrings and I don't have my ears pierced.. so oops :x 
I wore my Happy Garden OP and twinned with my friend Carina, she has the OP in pink and I have it in lavender :D I tried a little OTT sweet again, with lots of accessories, bows, frills.. I did two hair braids and pinned them to the top of my head, I loved how it came out! Unfortunately after the meeting I had to go to the biggest mall in town to meet my parents, and which was absolutely crumpled with people (last minute shopping for Christmas gifts), and being so pink and lavender and so OTT in my frills I stood out quite a lot , I usually don't get myself in such crowded places while I'm this dolled-up... I just remembered I lost my triple macaron necklace ;_; have to make another one..

The cake I ate! It has a little sugar swan in the middle!


My twin :D I love twinning! Her headbow is amazing right? She made it herself from the waist ties!


And finally a shot of our group, there were few of us but lot of variety! One Classic, one EGA, two sweet and the birthday girl was a mixture of sweet/punk. It was cool seeing many styles in a small meeting.



And after that I had to make some cupcake necklaces that my "mother-in-law" asked of me, she asked if I could make Hello Kitty themed ones for a little girl she knew and for my boyfriend's niece. So I did. I took the chance and experimented with some glaze sauce and with my translucent silicone! I really like how they turned out.


That's it for today, more will come tomorrow! Kisses 

0 comments:

Post a Comment