My top 10 Wants at the moment

Thursday, February 23, 2012

These are the top 10 things I'm really lusting for right now, my preferences change a lot of times, so it's hard to stay with a "top" too long, I really want so many beautiful things *_* I'm greedy I know..
Lolita top 10:
















Other stuff top 10:

- Another Custom-made dress for my Pullip (I comissioned this one <3 but this isn't my doll :P)


- Victorica Pullip


- Star Trek x Portal Tshirt


- Game of Thrones x The Legend of Zelda Tshirt


- Donnie Darko x Portal Tshirt


- I love you Everything Burrito Tshirt



- Ocarina of Time


- 3 More Days Tshirt


- The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks


- Zara Home Bunny Pillow



These are the things I won't pass the chance to buy if I find them AND have the money for them.
I also need a new rug for my bedroom!
And finally the weather is getting warmer, I've been sick for almost a week now, I welcome warm weather <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment